Followers

Saturday 7 April 2012

OSIS+ Get Sleek Set

As many of you know,i have been on the hunt for the perfect hair products for my hair for sometime now. This is because i suffer with both dry roots and greasy hair, and constantly straightening/curling/blowdrying my hair has left it damaged and hard to manage.
This particular set by the schwarzkopf line called 'OSIS+' is called the Get Sleek set and is for use for hair that is straightened,which is perfect for me as i mainly do this,as i tend to leave curling my hair for special occasions.


Firstly,the packaging is nice,nothing amazing,but it would be good if you were giving it as a gift! One thing i really like about the packaging is the photographs showing you how to complete each step of the instructions on the back of the box. I think it is a brilliant idea as sometimes instructions can be very minimal and this makes it easier to know exactly how to use the products.


The pack comes with two products, a smooth straightening emulsion which you apply to damp hair and an anti frizz shine serum which can be applied to damp or dry hair (personally i apply it sparingly to dry hair).






I really enjoyed these products, they are easy and quick to use, the smell is great and not too over powering which often hair products can be, and also left my hair looking really smooth and sleek. They worked well at taming flyaway bits of hair and appeared to make my hair seem more glossy and sleek all night which is brilliant! ( Sorry for the terrible quality of photo,but as you can see from the picture of myself my hair was lovely and straight!)
I do use these products sparingly as i find when straightening my hair if i use a lot of product it can appear weighed down and flat but on the other hand it will mean the products will last a long time as a little goes a long way!
Overall i would recommend these products for those of you out there who love to straighten their hair! I will definitely be trying out more from thos range too! (I have been also informed that the OSIS+ is what is used on Dancing on Ice so they are even used in the professional environment!)


Have you tried this range before? Do you prefer to straighten or curl your hair?


Love Kristina x


This product was sent to me via immediate pr.However this does not effect in any way my opinion. I will always be honest with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment