Followers

Sunday 15 April 2012

17 cosmetics goodie bag prize!

This is a post i am so excited to write! 
About a month ago now 17 cosmetics (@official17) ran a 'twitter party' where we could all join in and chat about make up and music with each other. It was so much fun and the 17 cosmetics team were extra nice and gave away goodie bags full of products to 10 lucky people who joined in the party... and i was one of them!!i actually couldn't believe it,i literally never win anything! A few of my blogging friends @gazzyxo (Gazzy), @kfh34163 (Katie Howell), @MissTinksBeauty (Ayesha Ahmed) and @LuceeLoves (Lucy Kennnard) all won too! You should definitely check out their blogs too! 
We each recieved an email telling us it would take a few weeks to arrive and that we were to decide what shades of certain products we would like which i did, and earlier this week my parcel arrived and i couldn't be more impressed with it all!
The Amazing Goodie Bag!
a
As you can see the goodie bag is amazing!It is filled with a variety of different products which means i can try a lot of different aspects of the range which i am really excited to do!
Unfortunately,my blusher did arrive crumbled but that is no fault of 17 cosmetics really, i will depot it and use it like a blusher powder instead :)!


Peep Show Mascara- Black, Perfect Definition Eyeliner- Onyx



Spring Fling Hazy Days Palette and Starry Eyes Eye shadow Trio- Neptune.

Insta Glow Bronzing Powder,Miracle Matt Foundation - Porcelain, 
Photo Flawless Skin Primer, Blush and Glow-Peachy

Berry Crush Lip Stain and Supreme Shine Lipstick-Pink Posey


17 Magnetized Nail Polishes- Lilac, Teal, Gun Metal, Blue

I haven't had the products long enough to really test them out and review them,but i will let you know how i get on with them in a future post!
The photo's below give you a quick overview of the different types of products i recieved!


I would like to say a massive thankyou to 17 cosmetics for picking me as a prizewinner and sending such a fantastic prize!I am so grateful and can not wait to try them all out!


Have you tried any 17 cosmetics products? Let me know what your thoughts on the brand are!
Love Kristina x

11 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks for the mention - hope you enjoy using your products xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like great products, wish i could win something!

    http://fashionxfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh the leopard print bronzer looks lovely
    I love magnetic nail polish! I haven't tried a 17 one but got one of The Saturdays ones for Christmas and love it xxx

    www.ablogbybeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The magnetic polish are really good! can't wait to try them all and see what colours work best!xx

      Delete
  4. The hazy days palette looks lovely! You got some lovely goodies! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great prize! I have the magnetized blue polish and it is one of my favourites. Looking forward to seeing what you think of the primer as I was looking at it in Boots but left it because I hadn't heard much about it before :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the colour of the blue is so nice!can't wait to try it! Will let you know what i think of the primer soon!xx

      Delete
  6. Hehe, im sooooo exited to be using them! They're soooo good quality! Thanks for including me in the post:p I got my lipstick in barely blush, which is a cute pink colour that isnt too bold.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've bought a 17 lipgloss once and was really really impressed with it! I think I may check out the magnetic polishes though!!

    alicekatex.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes definitely try to get some to try out they are brilliant! xxx

      Delete