Followers

Sunday 18 March 2012

A Special Message for Mother's Day

This post is for some very special people in my life,my mum and my nanny!
Today is meant to be one of those days in the year when you are supposed to be able to spoil your mum,and i feel incredibly guilty that i can't do that for my own mum as i am away at uni and won't be home
until next week. I thought writing this short post would be a good chance to show my mummy just how much she means to me even though i am miles away!


I can honestly say i don't think i could imagine not having my mum around!I speak to her EVERY day,and to hear her voice each day makes it feel complete,and if i don't speak to her it is like something is missing! She listens to everything i say,from the most serious of conversations to the most boring of chatter and i know she doesn't judge me,look down on me or criticise (much ;)!) To know that no matter what i have somebody in my life that is there for me like that is so special and a bond that is so close is priceless! It says a lot when you can not only call your mum your parent but your friend as well! 


I don't tell her enough,but she is my biggest inspiration,she works damn hard,she has been through hell and back and through it all she manages to stay warm hearted,caring,loving and strong! I can only hope that when i am older i can say that i have those qualities too!

I know i may complain about her moaning,may be unhappy with her decisions and disagree with some of her choices but through it all i still love her whole heartedly and would give up anything and everything just so i can have her around and a part of my life always!
Today is a day when everybody celebrates how special their mothers are,which is wonderful,but i honestly believe in my heart that i have the greatest mum of all! I wouldnt want to ever be without her and nobody could ever compare to her!
She tells me all the time how proud of me she is of the things i may achieve but what she may not realise is how proud of her i am too!
So sorry mum that i could not be there without you today,but know that everyday i will try to show you how priveleged i am to call you my mum! I love you forever and always 'moo'!




I have to also say that not only do i have the greatest mum but the greatest nan in the world! she is my rock!She is there for me throughout everything,supports me no matter what and words can not explain just how important this lady is in my life!There are few people in people's lives that genuinely make you feel special and my nanny is definitely one of those people!I love you so much! 


Love you Always
Kristina xx


11 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post hun. When I lived away from my mum I rang her everyday, I know how you feel when you say that it feels like something is missing when you don't speak to her. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun so glad you enjoyed reading it! it honestly feels weird if i don't speak to her each day even if its for just like a minnute! xx

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful post hun! Love how close you are to your mum I am with mine too and it's the best best feeling to know they're there for you no matter what (Well within reason :p) lovely blog! Your polka dot layout is so vintage cute! Following you now :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed reading it! Its a special post to me!!
      Its lovely to hear you like the layout and design of the blog! It means a lot to me!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Aww I love your baby photos! So precious! Love your blog. Following you now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! don't think my mum was too happy about the photo's as she looks so different to what she does now haha!xx

      Delete
  4. This was such a touching post. I'm sorry you can't be there with them since you're away for school, but I'm sure they both know how much you love them :) I have the same relationship with my mom and grandma. They're the most important women in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yes i completely agree! They are both so special!! xx

      Delete
  5. Ah this is such a lovely post - feeling a lotta love for my mama right now! Lovely to 'meet' you on twitter earlier!



    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou! Was so lovely meeting you too! Hopefully we will get to know each other through our love of blogging!! xx

      Delete
  6. Great post! I agree with pretty much everything you said, my relationship with my Mum and my Nan is pretty much the same. No-one really comes close to being as awesome as your own mother - and grandmother/s :) Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete